CLOCK MOBILITY SERVICE CENTER
Give your vehicle the service it is asking for. Schedule your maintenance or repair right here. Our service staff can get your wheelchair van or AccessATop truck in and out quickly. We know there isn’t much more frustrating than being without your vehicle while it gets repaired. That’s why we have a staff that excels in providing top-notch maintenance and repair – and is able to do it quickly.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
- General Automotive Repair
- Preventative Maintenance
- Air Conditioning and Heater Service
- Electrical Diagnostics
- Oil Changes
- Tire Alignment + Rotation
- Brake + Braking Systems
- Belts, Hoses, Wipers, Fluids, Lights
- Transmission Services
Save yourself some time by scheduling service online. After you submit the form, we’ll be in touch to confirm your service appointment. It doesn’t get much easier than that!
"*" indicates required fields
|Monday||8:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am – 5:00 pm|
SAVE ON FUTURE SERVICE VEHICLE SERVICE CONTRACT
Zero hassle, Zero deductible
If you’re not prepared to pay for sudden repairs, a Vehicle Service Contract from Clock Mobility can give you peace of mind. We cover mechanical and electronic failures due to normal wear and tear and road hazards. Even expensive to replace items like the powertrain are covered. You’ll even receive towing and tire coverage.
CHECK VEHICLE ELIGIBILITY
To learn if your vehicle is covered, check your vehicle’s eligibility. If you have more questions, contact us to learn more
Scan from a mobile device to check eligibility.
- Mobility equipment coverage beyond the original warranty
- Towing and roadside assistance for 24hr a day,365 days a year
- Mobility rental coverage
- Road hazard wheel and tire coverage
- 24hr access to claim experts for quick and hassle-free reimbursements
- Towing assistance up to $50 per occurrence
- Flat tire change, battery jump starts, and out-of-gas delivery assistance
- Lockout service, emergency fluids, and supplies delivery assistance
- Additional coverage of $75 per day for up to 3 days for lodging and restaurant expenses if the vehicle breaks down more than 100 miles away from home.
- Rental vehicle reimbursement of up to $50 per day for up to 5 days when your car is being repaired